Friday, June 12, 2015

The Prezi - The Golden Mean






The prezi site can be very useful and helpful one for teachers to use in their classes. It can show the flow of the main idea with fashionable and distinctive graphic features. I made this prezi for the purpose of checking if my students understand the content and the flow of thoughts in the text. After reading through the text, I let my students answer the questions such as "what is the golden mean?" or "how to achieve the golden mean?". After being given these questions, students have the time to think about the answers individually, in pairs, or in groups. I show the answers from the text using the prezi. By checking answers of those questions, students can follow the flow of the thoughts in the text and comprehend the whole content.

No comments:

Post a Comment